wedding dress shopping tips
When choosing your wedding dress shop it’s important to find one that’s stood the test of time. A long standing history of happy brides, great designers and reviews.
I bet since your engagement one of the most exciting parts of planning your wedding would be the search for your perfect wedding dress.
With such a range of styles available, it’s hard to choose the perfect one for not just your day but the one that makes you feel like a princess.
The list below gives my top priorities when shopping for your perfect wedding gown.
Here’s is 7 of my top tips for wedding dress shopping.
1. Set your budget so you know where you’re starting from.
2. Give yourself plenty of time at least 12 to 18 months. Just in case that perfect dress needs to be made abroad.
3. Use social media to get inspiration and to find designers and outlets.
4. Make appointments with several bridal dress shops. The perfect wedding dress is priority but it goes a long way if you love where you’re buying it from.
5. Make sure you try on different styles, almost wedding dress shops have a great idea based on your frame what would be the perfect wedding dress.
6. Be open to different gowns, the one that you have imagined since the little girl might not necessarily be the perfect one for your day. So go bridal dress shopping with an open mind.
7. Take lots of pictures and share them with just a few friends just to make sure! It’s also a great way for you to compare if you’re visiting several wedding dress shops in Liverpool.
Your wedding dress is the most important part and decision of your wedding, so it needs to be perfect. As an award winning Liverpool Wedding Photographer I know only too well the importance of finding the perfect wedding gown.
Wedding dress trends
Social media is a great way to see the latest trends and designers, follow the perfect hashtags in Instagram to save the posts to get a library of inspiration. If you do find your perfect designer, look for local suppliers that stock those dresses, this way you can try them on without having to travel too far.
Liverpool Bridal Boutique
Liverpool Bridal Boutique is an award-winning Liverpool bridal shop, which has a choice of wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses and communion dresses from designers such as Enzoani, Pronovias, True Bride, Sophia Tolli, Stella York and Rosa Clara.
They have been providing luxury and affordable bridal dresses for many years with an impeccable reputation.
Visit their website for contact details and more information. www.liverpoolbridalboutique.co.uk
Boutique Brides of Crosby
View the finest in couture bridal wear from Boutique Brides of Crosby.
They have a great team, with lots of industry experience to not only find you the perfect wedding dress. But also bring the passion and dedication you need to make sure you have the dress if your dreams.
Pay them a visit at www.boutiquebrides.co.uk
"*" indicates required fields
Celebrating another 2 Wedding Photography Wins at SWPP in 2024
PRESS RELEASE: Matthew Rycraft has been honoured with two prestigious awards at the renowned London Print Competition, hosted by the Society of...