Bridal Photography Workshop 13th July 2017
Our Bridal Photography Workshop starts at our Birkdale Studio, Thursday 13th July 2017, 10am finishing about 5pm.
You’ll be on a day shooting with Matthew Rycraft, Award Winning wedding photographer who’ll cover Lighting, Posing, Locations and Emotive techniques to improve your photography skills. We’ll have our model Sarah in her bridal gown with professional makeup and hair, with lots of opportunities to photograph her.
I’ll teach my approach to lighting on location, using sunlight, light modifiers, reflectors and incorporating the Phottix Flash System. We’ll shoot in various conditions and locations, learning how to make the most out of your surroundings.
.Order of the Day:
10:00am: Quick Cuppa, Meet & Greet at our Birkdale Studio
10:45am: Start shooting 2-3 Locations
1:30pm: Lunch, recap & quick image review
2.15pm: Shoot till 5pm or later if your up for it!
What you’ll learn..
- Mixing ISO, shutter speed & aperture correctly for the perfect exposure
- Fine tuning your natural light understanding & white balance
- When best to use a reflector
- Improving & understanding in-camera perfection #sooc
- Creating drama with off camera flash
- Understanding your location & being more creative
- When to shoot on a wide or long lens
- And most of all, posing & emotive direction to improve storytelling
Ideal for any photographer, amateur or professional looking to enhance their skills, learn more about lighting and locations, or just build their portfolio. Basic SLR knowledge required. My goal is for you to learn as much as possible and feel comfortable to shoot clients anywhere, in any lighting conditions with awesome results.